Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Student part-time: Specialist Source to Pay Transport Invoices
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Accounting activities using SAP system (indexing, booking 3-rd path invoices, preparation BULK/Consolidate invoices)
- Active external and internal communication
- Running letters handling, ticket/mail processing – direct contact to vendor
- Processing of vendor balance reconciliations
- Knowledge of English language at least on intermediate level
- Possibility to support us as part-time student at least for a year
- Accurate, self-organized person with high attention to details
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills and time management
- Team player
- Responsible and reliable person
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Henkel shop
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 5 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.