PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Cyber Defense Analyst (Security Operation Center)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitor, analyze and prioritize security events; Investigate, contextualize, and remediate security incidents based on playbooks and individual analysis leveraging data from different source and tools
- Provide consultancy to internal and external parties in order to reduce the impact of security incidents
- Coordinate and support the containment and eradication of security incidents within Henkel’s environment
- Support Security Operation Center (SOC) Tier 3 analysts in handling complex incidents
- Improve existing alerting rules and handling procedures in cooperation with other SOC members
- Review industry and vendor security alerts for vulnerabilities and security issues; Work with other internal and external teams to mitigate solutions based on vendor advisories and best practices
- Support in developing appropriate measures to improve Henkel’s overall security posture based on incident insights
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related courses
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional/ Certified Ethical Hacker; Having ITIL Certification or any CompTIA Security Trainings would be an advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience performing Computer Security Incident Detection and Response activities
- Strong expertise in the area of security tools such as firewalls, network security monitoring, anti-malware and how to leverage them for incident handling; With broad understanding of common network protocols, operation systems, applications, and architectures
- Experience in specialized areas like reverse engineering, penetration testing, data analytics, advanced command line expertise and/or knowledge of programming languages is highly preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, with an analytical mindset, an eye for details, and a capability to think out of the box
- Amenable to work on a Thursday to Monday (Weekends will be work from home) and dayshift schedule (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.