At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Driving quality strategy and targets in area of responsibility and applies to appropriate reporting tools
- Managing quality system & automotive customers’ requirements with deep knowledge in quality with required certification
- Collecting all customer requirements in the global database with customer approval
- Monitoring ongoing performance of customer score cards from specific portals and ensuring to meet expected scores
- Ensuring that manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards
- Leading customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Working closely with quality management to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets
- Auditing 3rd Party Manufacturers & Suppliers and defines development projects as per audit results and ongoing performance
- Coordinating Process FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis - Risk Assessments)