At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The North America Security Director is heading the regional security team. The Director is ensuring that regional security operations are managed in line with risk assessment, security standards and policies, in order to protect Henkel’s people, brands, reputation, information and other company assets against all real or perceived threats. The responsibility of Security includes Travel Security, Executive & Event Protection, Threat Management, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Physical Security, Supply Chain Security, Intelligence, Investigations and Information Security.
- Develop strategy for regional security policies, standards, information, best practices and trainings
- Develop strategy for security communication and awareness throughout the company
- Develop strategy for guidance and coordination to Regional Sites on all security matters
- Being informed on all security incidents and crisis situations to oversee proper handling
- Consulting on major Physical Security projects to provide guidance Professionally represent security, engaging with regional/country/site leadership, HR, Legal, SHE, and other business leaders.
- Networking with government agencies, peers and industry associations