At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage the Customs operations for all related import/export activities of Yantai site to ensure compliance and smooth business operations. Work closely with customs, the commercial inspection agencies and forwarders for import/export materials and goods to make sure all business operations are always complying with national and local laws, regulations and all activities are well documented with accuracy. Meanwhile make sure the company has the most updated information about import/export regulations, policy, and the company interests are well protected.
- Double check import and export declaration sheet for each shipment to make sure Customs data is correct.
- Collect, tidy up, supplement and maintain all AEO project related materials and operations based on the latest AEO criterion issued by China customs, and collaborate with relevant departments to make sure every AEO reaudit conducted by China customs goes smoothly and successfully.
- Check the bills from all forwarders carefully to ensure that all the freight and other related expenses to be paid by the company are correct. Especially the expenses related to Customs affairs.
- Collaborate with regional Trade & Tax department to make sure the tariff related Royalty to be paid in time and the HS code classification for mi.& ex. materials reasonable and compliant.