At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the development of our commercial strategy with an aim on enhancing both sales and profit (net revenue management)
- Collaborate and act as a crucial link between the Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams throughout the commercial strategy process ensuring strategic alignment and execution.
- Be a lead advocate for making data driven and financially rational decisions.
- Contribute to the development of specific channel plans for the designated category.
- Support the development and implementation of UK channel strategy.
- Support and lead the development of strong commercial toolkits to deploy to the sales teams with clear execution standards.
- Understand effective P&L management and how to utilise these in the development of commercial strategies.
- Use commercial acumen to support in upskilling wider business.
- Own the advanced level regular data/analytics reporting and support underpinning the commercial strategy as well as in year execution.
- Create visibility around commercial strategy KPIs. Provide value add insights to improve decision making and target delivery.
- Own Pricing and Promo trackers and develop other tools to embed commercial strategy in the wider business
- Support senior stakeholder review forums & presentations to provide clarity on landscape & performance to inform strategic decision making.
- Drive standards/discipline in commercial strategy governance, incorporating standardization of analytical practices, to elevate performance and execution excellence.
- Support to inform wider on the commercial strategy agenda via advanced analytics.
- Combine a variety of different data sources to help build commercial strategy strategies e.g. dunnhumby & Circana