At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Chemical Process Engineer will have a responsibility for developing new industrial process and designing new process/equipment or modifying existing one for our Polymer Plant area
- Lead the process design for a new process or to improve the existing chemical process to include PID and interlock compatibility
- Support capital projects related in the Polymer Plant
- Proactively design projects to improve safety, quality and productivity
- Strong documentation of Risk Assessments, Hazard Analysis and OSHA PSM requirements
- Execute engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time
- Liaise with other departments to provide professional support and advice
- Strive for improvements and efficiencies in polymer production area
- Monitor KPI’s and utilize OEE for production improvements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technical developments and trends in the field of expertise