PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Motion Graphic Creative Lead
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide creative direction and manage video design projects
- Create storyboard and produce original video and motion graphic content as briefed
- Collaborate with local team and global stakeholders to conceptualize and align timelines
- Develop and enhance raw video footages, and incorporate sound, voice-over, or music appropriate for the content
- Create and incorporate graphical elements, text, and animations as necessary
- Provides administrative support for the process
- Executes daily operations, supports business and functions with relevant process / technical expertise
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Photography, Digital Print Media, or any design-related course
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in Photo and Video editing is required; With advanced proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator)
- Preferably with experience in working with advertising agencies Proficiency in 3D Animation and copywriting is an advantage
- Knowledge in Vyond, Doodly, Toonly, or similar rapid video applications is a plus
- Must have project management, creative direction, and organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication
- Application should include a portfolio with a sample of video and motion graphic work that demonstrates exceptional design skills, creative thinking, and storytelling
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.