At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Principal Scientist is a Key position in Henkel's North America Analytical Solution Group, located at Bridgewater, NJ in which you will work in the Microscopy lab for morphological characterization of materials such as polymers to tackle challenging customer issues; conduct major root cause analyses leading to comprehensive solutions for Henkel Adhesive businesses to gain or secure the accounts as well as providing support to product development.
- Be the technical lead and perform sample preparation and analyses for polymer and materials characterization. Conduct analyses of industrial adhesive and functional products using a broad range of microscopy instrumentation such as Optical, CLSM, EDS, SEM, TEM, and AFM.
- Sample preparation techniques and testing such as microtoming, cryo microtoming and ion milling.
- Work with technical teams, propose analytical solutions, design, and carry out experimental plans and procedures using modern analytical tools.
- Analyze and summarize experimental results independently and communicate with the business partners to ensure on-time delivery of the results and provide proper solutions.
- Follow lab quality control and quality assurance practice; maintain high quality data in a fast-paced environment, prepare clear analytical reports, method SOPs, and instrument calibration, maintenance and trouble shooting.