At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage the Quality and Microbiology laboratory in such a way that optimal service is delivered to internal customers in terms of Quality controls and that optimal quality is reached by enforcing internal specifications.
- Manage the implementation of ISO standards, quality systems and procedures throughout plant operations, documentation and timely calibration of lab equipment.
- Manage the Inspection of raw and packaging materials for use in production, and the Inspection of the Process Steps and report any discrepancies according to the Quality system & Specifications.
- Plan, establish & implement the internal quality system audit, process audit as well as the final product audit and follow up the system related to product ‘s non-conformities.
- Manage/co-ordinate line performance trials for the introduction of new formulas and packaging materials, to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Establish, develop, maintain & coordinate with the Plant Departments the update of the Quality Management