At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Facilities Engineering Manager will lead the installation of small- and large-scale capital projects and installations for Henkel West Hazleton, PA facility as it relates to Infrastructure, Energy Sustainability and Roadworks
- Responsible for management of critical maintenance/repair of critical items to include compressors, boilers, chillers, power distribution (arc flash/infrared analysis), wastewater treatment, lighting roadways, office expansion and landscaping/grounds
- Manage and oversee a team of facility technicians along with on-site contractors for a 24/7 facility
- Update CMMS, Scheduling and Reliability programs with respect to facility operations
- Manage environmental and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with wastewater permit requirements
- As a member of site project team, contribute to team through knowledge of construction practices by finding opportunities to reduce cost and decrease construction time
- Compile all critical project documentation for proper closure and completion of all facilities related activities
- Plan, coordinate, and/or supervise activities of company personnel on assigned project(s) to make certain work is completed under budget and on schedule
- Ensure all project policies, procedures, and standards are followed. Maintain official project log and documentation files in order to track project statuses
- Establish and maintain working relationships with owners, agencies, subcontractors, inspectors, etc., providing customer service to develop long-term partnerships
- Ensure accurate construction reports for the job allowing for continuous improvement in performance
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.