At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- 1. Product CCMS/Off Spec investigation and coordination, cooperating with related departments/functions to dig out the root cause and implemented the corrective & preventive;
- 2. Corrective and preventive action effectiveness validation;
- 3. Collecting customer special requirements and implementation, coordinating with related functions and defined whether we can achieve it or not, then feedback or make explanation to customer;
- 4. Leading & participating the process and product audit, regularly review & revise the PFMEA/CP once faced CCMS/critical off Spec or there are engineering/process changes;
- 5. Supporting with related function team to handle the OSMI timely;
- 6. Cooperating with QA or sales to accept the customer visit and audits;
- 7. Initiating the quality planning;
- 8. Initiating or implementing the continuous improvement Projects;
- 9. Regularly review and update the planning wheel, balance wheel ,FG spec. if there are updates;