At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Customer Service team supporting our growing Professional business at a time of real change, supporting the next stage in our team’s development. A key role in a fast paced, branded environment with real responsibility from day one. The role is, therefore, exciting and challenging and would suit someone with the drive and passion for customer service and supply chain excellence. Reporting into the Head of Customer Service UK&I.
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for the availability of products as well as the flow of goods, from the Local 3PL warehouse to the delivery at our customers. Primary objective of the three Supply Chain units for UK Beauty Care - namely Demand Planning, Customer Service and Customer Logistics - are to satisfy our customers by the highest possible service level and on-time deliveries. Within Customer Service we are not only responsible for the full order-to-cash process, but also for continuously improving the collaboration with our customers to build up a trustful relationship, improve processes and deliver best in class customer service.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be customers‘ counterpart for solving and negotiating any operational topic/issue related to orders (delays, incidents, returns, prices, invoices, etc…)
- Handle multiple sources of communication – phone, e-mail,
- Work cross functionally – Sales, Logistics, Demand Planning, 3PL, Marketing
- Ensure any solution(s) (Credit notes, Debit notes, Returns etc) are aligned and approved by relevant parties and while following Henkel Processes and guidelines
- Integration within a collaborative team with passion & experience
- Interact closely with other teams within the UK Beauty Care Professional organisation - and international supply chain
- Opportunity to work independently, while provided with the necessary team support
- Deep insights in the processes of an international market player within the exciting and fastmoving beauty industry
- Help drive improvements in the team’s performance
- Accurate allocation of error reason codes
- Using analysis and insight, highlight key trends and possible improvements
- Work within company practice/guidelines and compliance