Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Internship Financial Accounting
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the monthly and quarterly closing tasks of German Affiliate Companies
- Support general tasks within the scope of IFRS-Accounting and German GAAP (HGB)
- Participate in project work relating to the financial statement closing process with a focus on digitization and automation
- Become a fully integrated team member by learning on-the-job, from others and through formal learning
- Student who has successfully passed a minimum of four semesters of undergraduate studies with a focus on accountancy, tax or finance
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English language
- Competent handling of MS Office applications including VBA, SAP experience is a plus
- Analytical skills and affinity to issues in the field of finance and accounting
- Engagement, self-initiative and self-dependency as well as structured and accurate way of working and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.