At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Own the full end-to-end ideation-to-launch (I2L) process as cross functional project manager within Henkel Consumer Brands
- Ensure 100% innovation projects implementation on time as per plan
- Steer Supply Chain technical assessment on innovation projects, working with internal Supply Chain stakeholders as well as R&D and Packaging
- Prepare critical Supply Chain requirement and co-decide on Make or Buy, optimizing total production costs and efficiency for new products
- Provide technical Supply Chain guidance to project team at time of pre-ideation prior project initiation
- Ensure adherence to complexity targets, hurdle rates and MOQs (min. order quantities) to work towards the optimal portfolio
- Support in preparation of business cases and act as link to finance for innovation investments approval
- Provide cost-of-goods (CoGs) of new projects as base for decision making platforms and financial analyses
- Take additional I2L and project management process ownership and/or regional spokesperson role as per need
- Continuously upskills towards new developments and trends in the product innovation process, e.g. in regards to sustainability or “free from” requirements and ambitions