At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the global marketing & strategy team and further shape our growing Furniture & Building Components business, based on your industrial expertise together with a great team of cross-functional stakeholders, e.g., from Sales, Technical Experts as well as Research & Development.
- Systematically explore new business opportunities: screen, prioritize & implement out-performing innovations.
- Derive recommendations for strategic decisions on current and future Go-to-Market strategies, product portfolio as well as service offerings.
- Understand customers’ needs in the Furniture & Building Components market segment, trends in the North American region, specifically on growth drivers such as sustainability and digitalization.
- Develop and implement new data-based business models jointly with cross-functional teams to extend service offerings and generate new revenue streams.
- Sustainably nourish relationships with relevant regional key customers, machine and equipment manufacturers, and industry associations, among others.
- Directly influence and co-steer our innovation pipeline of best-in-class adhesive solutions for relevant end-markets.
- Collaborate as broker among relevant (internal) stakeholders and ensure continuous know-how transfer.