At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supervise, guide, and develop employees in one's area of responsibility
- Act as Point Person/ Subject Matter Expert in assisting escalation calls, special cases, and ad hoc requests from stakeholders; Resolving issues/inquiries from consumers
- Hire, train, and prepare representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products
- Generate, prepare, analyze, and present performance reports to team and management in providing sound and timely decisions
- Create solutions, design mitigation plans, identify potential risk, implement quality assurance procedures and service recovery efforts to manage customer expectations
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement continuous improvement initiatives and handle other related duties that may be assigned by superior
- Perform Workforce Management and Queue Monitoring