At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leads process related contracts with suppliers
- Leads force majeure and shortages with Supply Chain and suppliers
- Initiates claim management escalation level 1 in case of supply chain and/or purchase-to-pay issues with suppliers
- Coordinates supplier evaluation tool management (hard facts), communication to leader & support corrective action plan on plant level for hard facts
- Implements local & regional activities and agreements with suppliers
- Interfaces between local Supply Chain, regional Master Planning, global category teams and suppliers on Purchase-to-pay topics
- Composes support simplification regional process by harmonization
- Arranges new materials to create and/or maintain Master Data management