Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Sales Controlling- Adhesive Technologies (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Being an intern with Henkel is an ideal step in one's career. Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company. The sales controller intern works closely together with the Sales and Finance departments concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Adhesive Technologies brands (Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite, Pritt).
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You will support the sales controller in the daily reporting activities of the Business Unit.
- You will be granted a high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks.
- You will ensure the data quality of monthly financial reports; prepare pricing lists; help in the update of forecasting tools; punctual selling-in and profitability analysis.
- You will support in ensuring the compliance to internal sales rules.
- You will directly contribute to the change management process of the Business Unit by supporting in the implementation of a new SAP sales tool.
- Work closely with a team of experienced professional from different departments.
- Master’s degree preferably in Finance/Business/Economics
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures.
- Organized and can cope with deadlines.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent knowledge of English; French and/or Dutch is plus.
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months starting in July 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.