Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Customer Marketing - Adhesive Technologies (m/f/x))
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work on the formulation and realization of the category management strategy with a strong focus on shelving, navigation and signings of the different adhesive categories
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the promotion plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments and external partners (salesteam, promotion, advertising agencies)
- Active part of international launch and harmonization projects (format, formulas …) of the different adhesives brands.
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Teamplayer who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, Dutch is plus
- Available for a minimum of 6 months from April 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Henkel est engagé contre toute forme de discrimination à l'embauche. Nous évaluons tous les candidats de la même façon, sans considération de genre, d’origine, de culture, d’opinion, de génération, de handicap, de religion d’orientation sexuelle particulière
Henkel is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt. We beoordelen gekwalificeerde sollicitanten zonder rekening te houden met geslacht, afkomst