Belgium, Brussels, Beauty Care
Internship in Marketing - Beauty Care Retail (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Close collaboration with a Brand Manager in the fast-moving beauty environment
- Working on the marketing mix to give support to product launches
- Analysis and evaluation of the market data and competitor monitoring/span>
- Taking on the Social Media strategy of our brands in order to increase our digital visibility and online brand recognition (Facebook, Websites, YouTube, Instagram)
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments (Sales, Planning, Customer Marketing) and with our external partners (headquarter, PR agency, promotion and advertising agencies)
- Support the Brand Manager in PR & Media activities
- Academic degree in business with a strong interest in Marketing and in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Motivation to work in a high-paced, international environment.
- Strong analytical skills and interest, sense for facts and figures.
- Multitasking, flexible, customer oriented.
- Proficient user of MS Office Package.
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French is a plus.
- Available for 6 months as of mid June and beginning/end of July 2022.
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.