Belgium, Brussels, Human Resources
HR Head Benelux (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are looking for a HR Head for our regional HR team in Benelux:
- Be an active member of Benelux Excom and an active contributor to all strategic topics
- In alignment with Cluster management (France, Belgium, The Netherlands & Luxemburg), embed the operational execution of overall HR function while defining and implementing the HR agenda in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg (around 900 employees, 3 plants, a worldwide Supply chain center, 3 businesses: Beauty, Laundry & Home Care, Adhesives).
- Build and maintain efficient relationships with the business leaders, local leadership team, work’s council, labor unions and other internal/external stakeholders
- Consult with leadership on all HR related issues including disciplinary issues, selection, employee development, retention, benefits offerings, compensation philosophy, re-structuring and organizational development needs
- Advise and support line management and employees in HR processes to ensure alignment across the organization
- Analyze key HR topics in order to identify how to support the business in driving improvement
- Lead the implementation of HR projects or monitor and control allocated human and material resources assigned to project work
- Drive the development of HR processes and oversee the implementation of systems and process improvements
- Animate a team of 5 HRBPs and work in close cooperation with Cluster HR COEs heads (HR operations, EB/recruitment) regarding the animation of their local teams
- Location: Brussels HQ with frequent travels to other company location in Belgium and Netherlands, including Amsterdam
- HR generalist with at least 15 years’ experience within Belgium and/or the Netherlands, ideally as HR country head
- Ideally with experience in a large international FMCG group, Chemical/process Industry with a matrix organization
- Strong proven track record of Business Partnering and leading Labor Relations (ideally both in B as in NL) with trade unions successfully and in a complex organization
- Sound knowledge of B and NL legislation/market practice (LR, C&B, …)
- Ability to deal with complexity (multiple countries, multiple businesses, dealing with multiple challenges at the same time)
- Strong management, negotiation, influencing, interpersonal skills
- Business and result/solution oriented, hands on attitude
- Strong leadership skills, team spirit, autonomous, driver of change
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.