Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Engineering Internship in Quality & Quality Control - Adhesive Technologies
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support daily activities in Quality Assurance of the production site of Henkel Belgium Operations (Drogenbos). The facility mainly produces pressure sensitive Adhesive technology (“Loctite”) for the industrial, medical & pharma market.
- Support product quality complaints, out of spec batches, lead investigation and follow up of implementation plan and corrective actions
- Lead product and quality reviews
- Use your strong academic analytical skills in order to analyze several sets of data
- Opportunity to work for the site GMP / Hygiene improvement program leading small improvement projects
- Be part of & support when needed the quality control unit in multiple tasks
- Master Degree in Analytical Chemistry or similar
- Strong planning and follow up skills required
- Strong technical and data analysis skills required
- Knowledge of Statistics applied to analytical methods
- Knowledge in gaz chromatography is a plus.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness and ability to be based in Drogenbos area (Brussels) during the internship
- Ability to speak English AND French
- Available to start as of 1st of July 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses